Land Rover Lease-End Options
Which Land Rover Lease-End Option is Right for You?
At Land Rover Hinsdale we pride ourselves on our dedication to our customers and our ability to work with you to determine the Lease-End Option that best fits your luxury car needs.
No matter the dealership you originally leased it from, our team at Land Rover Hinsdale is here to guide you through your lease-end options as your contract nears its end. Your three Land Rover lease-end options include:
- GET INTO A NEW LAND ROVER
- KEEP YOUR CURRENT LAND ROVER
- RETURN YOUR LAND ROVER
- STEP 1 – CONTACT LAND ROVER HINSDALE- Visit Land Rover Hinsdale or shop our inventory of new Land Rover models online. Once you have selected the particular Land Rover model you are interested in, you can schedule a test drive, get pre-approved, or simply contact us for an at home test drive. Land Rover Financial Services may occasionally offer existing lease customers special incentives to terminate their lease contract early by waiving the remaining payments. These special programs are a perfect opportunity for you to into a brand new Land Rover. Contact a Sales Associate for Lease Pull Ahead Program qualifications and availability.
- STEP 2 – EVALUATE YOUR CURRENT LAND ROVER – We encourage all Land Rover lessees with an upcoming lease maturity date to schedule a pre-inspection of their Land Rover approximately 90-120 days before the end of their lease. Land Rover Hinsdale will review your vehicle’s condition and provide an estimate of repair charges. Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- STEP 3 – IF NECESSARY, REPAIR YOUR CURRENT LAND ROVER AT LAND ROVER HINSDALE – After your Land Rover is inspected if there is any excess wear and use present, you will receive an estimated cost to repair. We recommend having these repairs completed at Land Rover Hinsdale. Our service department has helped many other Land Rover lessees with their lease return repairs. You will have peace of mind knowing your repairs are handled by our factory-trained technicians. You will be required to forward your repair receipts to Land Rover Financial Services to ensure that your maturity billing is updated accordingly. Or, if more convenient, you can choose to return your vehicle as is and pay any outstanding charges at that time.
Our team of experts will help you transition from your current Land Rover to the new Land Rover of your choice!
If you have decided to keep your current Land Rover after your lease ends, you may purchase your vehicle outright for the purchase option price or finance the amount remaining with Land Rover Financial Services. Contact Land Rover Hinsdale and we will make it as easy as possible for you to own the Land Rover you have now.
- STEP 1 – EVALUATE YOUR CURRENT LAND ROVER -We recommend visiting Land Rover Hinsdale for a pre-inspection no more than two months before your lease ends. We will review the condition of your Land Rover with you and provide an estimate of any charges. Please contact us to schedule an appointment. The final inspection of your vehicle will take place roughly 60 days before the expiration of your lease.
- STEP 2 – IF NECESSARY, REPAIR YOUR CURRENT LAND ROVER -Shortly after your inspection is completed, you will receive an estimated cost for the repairs. To ensure that the repairs are acceptable, we recommend having them completed through our Land Rover Hinsdale service department. You will be required to forward your repair receipts to Land Rover Financial Services to ensure that your maturity billing is updated accordingly. Or, if more convenient, you can choose to return your vehicle as is and pay any outstanding charges at that time.
- STEP 3 – RETURNING YOUR LAND ROVER -Please contact Land Rover Hinsdale and schedule an appointment to return your vehicle on or before your lease maturity. Land Rover Hinsdale will review the condition of your Land Rover and confirm that the necessary repairs have been made. You and Land Rover Hinsdale will sign a Vehicle Return Confirmation form to validate that the return process is complete.
Don’t Let Your Ultimate Adventure End
When the lease on your current Land Rover is scheduled to mature, it’s time to start thinking about what you intend to do with the vehicle. Our team of dedicated Client Advisors at Land Rover Hinsdale is here to guide you through the process. We invite you to explore your lease-end options with Land Rover Hinsdale today.
The Benefits of Leasing a Land Rover
The incentives that come along with leasing are plenty. One of the coolest perks is that you’re not tied down to a specific model for an extended period of time. Leasing allows you to find a brand-new vehicle equipped with all the latest advancements.
When your contract is over, you can choose to purchase the model or start another lease. Imagine what types of progressive features will be available in a couple of years! When you lease, you’ll always get to experience them easily. And this is just the beginning.
- Lower Costs: When leasing, you’ll have a monthly payment just like buying. However, instead of paying off the full value of the model, you only have to pay for the depreciation while you’re driving it. This typically results in lower monthly payments and little-to-no-money down.
- Tax Benefits: If you are leasing for business purposes, you may be eligible to receive money back or deductions when filing for taxes.
- Warranty Coverage: During the entire duration of your lease contract, your vehicle will be covered by a strong warranty plan. This helps save on routine maintenance and repairs at our service center!
- Easy Trade-In: If you want to upgrade your set of wheels, there is no need to spend time finding a buyer. Just turn over the vehicle when your contract is up, and we’ll take care of the rest.
How to Lease a Car at Land Rover Hinsdale
Land Rover drivers in the Chicagoland area, such as Hinsdale, Western Springs, Oakbrook, Burr Ridge, and Woodridge areas should schedule an appointment with a dedicated member of the Land Rover Hinsdale Client Advisor Team. Before you know it, you’ll be driving away, experiencing the benefits of leasing firsthand.